Friday, September 14, 2018

Halloween some days you have to put on the hat shirt

For real. Fuck Y’all trying to Halloween some days you have to put on the hat shirt all upset I put the hat back on Grady for pics. No one is holding him down, yeah? He is a cat. If he was pissed he would scratch my face off and then run off. I promise. Had cats my entire life. Hey, we are starting a segment on our podcast where we will be making poorly drawn rule 34 for the lol. We are gonna pick characters out of a hat and pair them together and try to draw them with our horrible art skills. I got home from work half an hour ago and put my PJs on straight away if this is being an adult I’m a bit over it.
Halloween Some Days You Have To Put On The Hat Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Email: vdtrung260516@gmail.com
Official Website: T-shirtat.com

SOME FEATURES

- Printed in the USA.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
- Quality you can trust.
- Fastest shipping.

USEFUL LINK