Saturday, September 29, 2018

High on pumpkin hella weed shirt

I was just sitting here like I swear to High on pumpkin hella weed shirt I have hella weed somewhere. I was so frustrated cause I knew I had weed, but couldn’t find it. Then it hit me. I hid the pound of weed under my fuckin mattress. After being back in Oklahoma I high key just want my nonblood family to move here with me and all we grow weed and crops and hunt and live in a co-op but then I remember hella tornadoes, and flooding, and humidity. If anyone was wondering yes I went to sleep hella early and yes I didn’t have to hide my weed and wallet and yes I am walking around in my underwear.
High On Pumpkin Hella Weed Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Email: vdtrung260516@gmail.com
Official Website: T-shirtat.com

SOME FEATURES

- Printed in the USA.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
- Quality you can trust.
- Fastest shipping.

USEFUL LINK