Saturday, October 13, 2018

Brett Kavanaugh still like beer shirt

Birds in Minnesota keep crashing into things, and Brett Kavanaugh still like beer shirt think it’s because they’re drunk. I like tiny droplets of beer, insisted one belligerent bird. I still like tiny droplets of beer. Just called into the Duke of York for the first time after the refurb. If it was a game of spot the difference I’d be struggling! And I’m not disappointed, as the Duke as it is. I mean was. Or still is. Oh whatever, guest ales were great as usual. Some snaps of the drinking binge I went through the last town hall. Derek the bar still on the loose? tasted like shit tho. feel like it would be better without the sprite but the beer compensated for it.
Brett Kavanaugh Still Like Beer Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Email: vdtrung260516@gmail.com
Official Website: T-shirtat.com

SOME FEATURES

- Printed in the USA.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
- Quality you can trust.
- Fastest shipping.

USEFUL LINK