Monday, October 15, 2018

I’m an April girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve shirt

I was born with glass bones and I’m an April girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve shirt. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon. I break my arms. Like this is the only thing I’ll ever amount to. I remember the whispers I heard in my community saying she’s the daughter who made her go crazy. I remember how my community would shoo us away or we would be the talk of the town that my mum was sectioned. Send me photographic proof and I’ll donate the small profit. I made from that copy to a progressive charity of my choice. Today I found out that I wasn’t born for love and marriage shit or to be with someone, I was born to leave a mark behind me. To achieve my goals all on my own and be the greatest person that I can be.
I'm An April Girl I Was Born With My Heart On My Sleeve Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Email: vdtrung260516@gmail.com
Official Website: T-shirtat.com

SOME FEATURES

- Printed in the USA.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
- Quality you can trust.
- Fastest shipping.

USEFUL LINK