Sunday, October 14, 2018

Lana Del Rey I won’t not fuck you the fuck up Period shirt

Tbh tired of people expecting me to Lana Del Rey I won’t not fuck you the fuck up Period shirt. For something that is completely not my fault. you fucked up, you fix it. you don’t wanna speak? that’s fine I won’t either. You don’t give a fuck? well, guess what, I don’t give a fuck even harder. Tired of people disrespecting my loved ones when I’m not around. And won’t say or do anything when I’m nearby. But believe me a little bitch, karma will get you, and I hope it does in the worse way possible you ungrateful fuck. Also, like if she’s in a good mood she will not run the fuck away when you pick her up but she like won’t stay on u unless she’s tired. and if she’s not tired she just I don’t know sniffs the floor shes like a sheep.
Lana Del Rey I Won't Not Fuck You The Fuck Up Period Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Email: vdtrung260516@gmail.com
Official Website: T-shirtat.com

SOME FEATURES

- Printed in the USA.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
- Quality you can trust.
- Fastest shipping.

USEFUL LINK