Sunday, October 14, 2018

I’m a ray of fucking sunshine shirt

Was watching The I’m a ray of fucking sunshine shirt last night and this Autistic couple went on a weekend away and at the end of it he asked her if she wanted to go on holiday to Spain with him and she replied saying as long as I’m with u ray I don’t care where we go. I’m predicting a lot of ganging up on Moniece today at the Love and Hip Hop Hollywood reunion and she’ll be all alone this year No Masika, No Ray, and no AD! Moniece is strong! So, I’m sure she’ll be ok. Hopefully, she’s serving looks, reads, and tea all day. The Rays Twitter account did a “no one believed in us!” thing to celebrate finishing in third place in the AL East, which I’m pretty sure is the Twitter equivalent of raising a participation banner to the rafters.
I'm A Ray Of Fucking Sunshine Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Email: vdtrung260516@gmail.com
Official Website: T-shirtat.com

SOME FEATURES

- Printed in the USA.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
- Quality you can trust.
- Fastest shipping.

USEFUL LINK