Sunday, October 14, 2018

My patronus is a groot shirt

I just want to share lovely members in this My patronus is a groot shirt concert, Jimin cried in encore which kind of touch my heart. When I looked around the stadium and saw so many people cheer for them, love them and support them. They deserve the best. Had so much trouble with this! Looking at the prompt for tomorrow I decided to combine the two on a double page spread, starting with a whale patronus. Hope this different layout will spice up my Inktober sketchbook Stay tuned for the finished piece. My boys did such a good job tonight I did capture many cute and memorable moments. This is a special stage for both BTS and ARMY. It’s the last stop in North America, I feel sad but I am also looking forward to the next tour!
My Patronus Is A Groot Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Email: vdtrung260516@gmail.com
Official Website: T-shirtat.com

SOME FEATURES

- Printed in the USA.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
- Quality you can trust.
- Fastest shipping.

USEFUL LINK